Sunday, June 12, 2011

Today I visited a friend in Pomona to attend his church, of which his father is the pastor. I sang hymns in Spanish, ate great Guatemalan style chicken after the service and made Nazarene connections like I can't help but do.

In the past week I've also:
-Explored Culver City (a metropole for Brazilian Immigrants; I'm trying to meet someone to practice Portuguese with) with a friend from San Diego
-Had dinner with a friend from New Jersey and talked about Community Supported Agriculture boxes (link)
-Met a friend for dinner in Pasadena to eat Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles (link)
-Attended LA Pride weekend in West Hollywood (man oh MAN the world is full of interesting people!)

Why do I mention this? I need to just write out my life sometimes to realize how often I drive, how much I live, how much I see, and the luxury of my full, fast-paced and, honestly, me-centered life.

No comments:

Post a Comment